Protac SenSit® Nature
When the chair is not in use, we recommend to cover it with the attached rain cover to protect the chair from bird droppings, sun and heavy rain.
The chair can be used both with and without the puff.
- The wings of the chair surround the user and have a calming effect
- Reduces physical and psychological unrest
- Increases the sense of security and body perception
- Sensory integration through dynamic and deep touch pressures
- Facilitates outdoor rehabilitation
Item no.: 600-602-3000-35
HMI no.: 124397
Size: back 78 cm/seat 38 cm
Filling: 38/50 mm EVA plastic & polypropylene balls
Cover: 100% coated polyester
Delivery time: Normally 10 business days
Protac production process focuses on environment and safety. The textiles are certified
The textiles are certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®. nr. 1606038 Centexbel.
Protac plastic balls are Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® nr. 2076-310 DTI.
The cover for Protac SenSit® Nature can be washed. The need and frequency of washing depend on the use of the chair. Follow the instructions below when washing and cleaning the chair.
- The cover can be washed in a washing machine, min. 7 kg, using a detergent without bleach and perfume. See the washing instructions inside the cover.
- The seat cover can be unzipped and washed separately using a detergent without bleach and perfume. See the washing instructions inside the cover.
- The ball bags in the neck and side wings can be washed in a washing machine, min.7kg, using the supplied washing bags. Use detergent without bleach and perfume.
See the washing instructions inside the wings.
Over time a recess will form in the seat as the granulate at the bottom ‘settle’ through use. It is therefore important to turn the chair upside down once in a while and shake it a little to allow the balls to become evenly distributed again. This will restore the shape of the seat. Download user manual
The chair can be used by both children, adults and elderly. The need for fresh air combined with sensory
integration is the same across all age groups.
Group of children with socio-emotional challenges.
“The chair quickly created a nice and pleasant zone outside. It was curiously used by all children and they found it comfortable to sit in either alone or with their best friend. Even the most restless and anxious children could relax in the chair and enjoyed being cuddled with the wings around them.”
Psychiatry: “As a staff member, I see how the chair can help us having meaningful conversations with the patients outside. When seated in the chair, they relax and feel calm. The chair is recognizable for the patients which helps them to feel confident. As staff members, we see that this chair helps the girls to feel at home – more than other outdoor furniture can do.”
Elderly lady who wants to take part in social relations
but with a tendency to restlessness and to be overstimulated
by social activities. “Ohh this is nice”, Ingrid says when seated in the chair on the terrace. She brings a magazine and reads concentrated for 45 minutes.
Afterwards, she goes inside and feels happy and comfortable for the rest of the day. Ever since, she has used the chair with the same positive result.
Sensory- stimulating aids provide a sense of security and calm to people of all ages.
We have put together a wide selection of cases, in which our products have helped and eased disorders and diseases.